The Story Primer Guide was developed to be an entry point into the narrative of the Bible. Designed to teach believers to know, live, and share the Story of God, the Primer Guide brings Biblical theology into practice. This curriculum is designed to help the church practically, powerfully communicate the gospel story with their families, neighbors, and co-workers. The Primer Guide is a practical companion for believers learning how to craft the metanarrative of scripture.
Can be used in the following contexts:
— Training Seminars
— Small Groups
— Sunday School/Classroom Settings
— New Believer/Disciple Training
— And more...
• 100 pages
• Seminars, Small Groups, Discipleship
• 5–7 Week Curriculum or 2-day Seminar
• Concise & Succinct
• Over-arching plotline
• Learn to craft and share the metanarrative
What's included in the Primer Leader Kit?
• The Story Guide: Primer Edition (Wire-O Book)
• Leader Notes Booklet (notes, pointers, extras, etc.)
• Presentations (PowerPoint for Mac/PC, Keynote for Mac, with Videos on DVD for TVs)
• Play Presentation on your TV's DVD Player (in addition to computer presentations)
• The Story ESV Bible
• 20-Pack of The Story Booklets
• Pack of Conversation Cards
Sample Training Video:
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jun 2016
As a pastor of domestic outreach, I am thrilled to use this kit in our small groups and training classes. The Story content is equipping our church to share the gospel in a way that is understandable to people with no Christian or Bible background. Our church members are catching a vision for evangelism and mission as they realize they are part of a much larger story which gives purpose to their own individual story. The booklets and conversation cards are great tools to use in sharing the story.